Blake Lively never fails to impress us with her style choices, her perfect hair and her beauty game too, she’s a delight to watch and makes us incredibly envious too.
This week sees the release of The Age of Adaline into cinemas and she’s been busy in America promoting the film the past couple of weeks, she’s not heading to the UK because she has a new baby to look after – duh!
In fact she astounded everyone with her incredible 10 outfits in one day when she began the press tour, and has admitted that she tried 500 looks for the promo tour. Girl got some serious style game considering that she does it all herself, she’s renowned for not working with a stylist.
And it was just this press tour that yielded some jaw-dropping red carpet moments either, the actress has been wowing us on the red carpet for years. It also helped that she starred in one of the most stylish shows ever made, Gossip Girl of course.
In honour of the release of The Age of Adaline we take a look back the times that Blake Lively’s red carpet game made us green with envy.
- That time her legs went on forever wearing this blue Marchesa mini
- And when she proved how to be sexy and sweet wearing leather... Twice
- Channelling the sexy sophisticate she is in Victoria Beckham
- When her legs went on for DAYS in this Marchesa structured look
- Embracing the ethereal beauty of her Chanel Couture gown
- And of course the incredible messy braid she wore with it – it was accessorised to perfection
- Once again proving all-white looks are perfect to show off a golden glow
- Proving that illusion panels can lift the most simple of dresses
- When she was the Lady in Red at the 2009 Emmy Awards
- When she proved that bright clothing and hooped earrings don’t have to be trashy
- That time when she channelled Old School Hollywood in her figure-fitting Zuhair Murad gown
- And totally rocked the retro curls and red lip with it too
- Changing things up and proving she looks just like a mermaid with red hair
- When she showed that adding sparkle will dress up any boring vest
- When she worked a Lanvin gown better than the model on the runway
- That time when she showed that her pregnancy wasn't going to compromise her style
- Proving that turquoise accessories can elevate any look
- That time she showed up to Cannes and stole the entire red carpet
- Throughout the whole film festival
- And dominated with her braided ponytail
- I mean, can she ever top this dramatically stunning look?