Creating full, voluminous locks has never been easier with the John Frieda Volume Shine Air Styler. Use this professional tool for Hollywood-like waves and shine created in the comfort of your own home.
Features of the John Frieda Volume Shine Air Styler
- 42mm titanium-ceramic barrel with soft brush bristles
- High shine ionic conditioning
- 2 heats plus a cool setting
- 2 rotation speeds for total control
- Multi-directional brush
- Hinged rear filter
- Protective cover
- 5m longer length cord
- 3 year manufacturer guarantee
What’s in the box?
John Frieda Volume Shine Air Styler Design
This professional rotation air styler is ideal for creating volume, shape and body at home, and giving your hair a beautiful, high-shine finish.
The large 42mm titanium-ceramic barrel is the ideal size for adding root life and shape to fringes, layered hair and shorter styles.
The soft bristles and titanium-ceramic barrel gives your hair smooth and shiny finish whist the super ionic technology leaves your hair frizz-free.
This 700W styler has 2 heat settings plus a cool setting to finish your style. The 2 rotation speeds give total styling control, boosting volume and adding shape to your hair
The John Frieda Volume Shine Air Styler features a high-voltage ionic generator with more power that generates up to 50% more ions. This ionising function generates negative ions which neutralise the positive ions in the air. This stream of negative ions surrounds and conditions each strand of hair, neutralising static and smoothing the hair’s cuticle and reducing frizz so you’re left with hair that looks and feels smooth and shiny with the body and shape of a salon-quality blow dry.
Summary of the John Frieda Volume Shine Air Styler
The John Frieda Volume Shine Air Styler is a welcome addition to any hair tool kit, it might not do anything that you can’t do with a regular barrel brush and blow dryer, but it makes the process a whole lot easier and helps to cut down on frizz too.
If you lack talent in the hair drying and styling department, this tool is something you’ll definitely want to try.
It’s inexpensive, it delivers salon-like results without the salon costs. The hot air brush is easy to use, and comes with an ergonomic grip for easy hair styling from any angles. It’s lightweight, so you can use it for long periods of time without your hands and arms going numb. And the biggest plus, it helps to keep hair moisturised as you style; the revolutionary ionic technology locks in hair moisture to maintain the health and smoothness of the strands. As a result, your hair is more manageable and less frizzy.
The extra long 2.5m swivel cord is designed for total convenience and a 3 year manufacturer’s guarantee provides complete peace of mind.
The leader in transformational hair care has designed a professional appliance to totally transform frizzy, dull, flyaway hair, and it’s something you’ll be happy you bought.
Buy the John Frieda Volume Shine Air Styler
Boots – £49.99
Amazon – £114.99
How to use your John Frieda Volume Shine Air Styler
Follow this step-by-step guide to make sure you get the most out of this hair styling tool with the tips from the expert, John Frieda.
- Blow dry your hair using a hair dryer until it’s around 80% dry – try one of these ionic hairdryers.
- Select the best heat and rotation speed for your hair type using the slide switch. Select setting ‘I’ for a lower heat and slower rotation speed – this is best for shorter, finer hair. If you have longer or thicker hair, using the ‘II’ setting for a hotter and faster rotation speed.
- To create volume at the roots, take a section of hair and use the brush to lift the hair at the toots.
- To create shape at the ends of the hair, run the brush from the root to the ends. As you reach the end of the hair hold the appropriate rotation button so the brush spins away from your hair.
- As the brush rotates, resist the spin of the bush by pulling the brush downwards. This will create tension through the section of hair to smooth and shape the ends.
- To set your style, move the slide switch to the cool position, and use the brush through the section of hair. The cool air helps to set and finish your style. Note: When the styler is used on the cool setting, the brush will not rotate.
- Repeat as necessary on all sections of the hair.
- Switch the styler off by switching the slide to the ‘0’ position. Remove from the socket, allow to cool, and then place the protective shield over the brush head to protect the bristles before storing away.