Argan oil is a wonder product when it comes to hair care, so these Lee Stafford ceramic hair straighteners with Argan Oil infused plates will work to care for your hair whilst you style it.
Women in Morocco have hailed Argan oil as a go-to their beauty regimes for hundreds of years, helping to protect their hair and skin from losing too much moisture in the harsh deserts they live in.
- Ceramic plates
- Argan oil-infused plates to promote healthy hair
- Will automatically turn off after an hour
- 3-second power delay to prevent accidental switch on of the straighteners
- Heats up quickly
- Easily see the temperature you're working at on the small screen
- Choice of temperatures from 150°C to 230°C
- Plates won't snag at your hair
- Durable swivel cord
For a salon-style finish on your locks, use the Lee Stafford Nourishing Argan Oil hair straighteners, designed to give you a smooth, glossy finish every time.
The tourmaline and ceramic coated plates infused with Moroccan Argan Oil ensures healthy, smooth and silk results, along with a fast heat up and fabulous fuchsia exterior, these straighteners are bound to stand out on any dressing table.
The rounded house design means these straighteners are perfect for creating full-bodied curls as well as poker straight locks too.
The Tourmaline-ceramic and Morrocan Argan Oil floating plates are designed for conditioned, smooth and shiny hair every time you use this hair tool. Argan Oil leaves hair with radiant shine, improved condition and protection against heat too.
The variable temperature – means you can adapt these straighteners to your specific hair needs for ultimate control. The temperature ranges from 150°C - 230°C, with a fast heat up time to ensure you can get your hair styled within minutes.
Give your hair a glossy, shiny and smooth finish every time you use the Lee Stafford Argan Oil hair straighteners, designed to give your hair the nourishment it needs whilst you style it.
Professional and stylish, these straighteners won’t break the bank and you won’t be disappointed with your purchase.
Lee Stafford styling tips for using the argan oil hair straighteners
- Before using the straightener Lee Stafford recommends using a hair heat protection spray to prevent damage from the heat of straighteners.
- Make sure the hair is dry and there are no knots or tangles within the hair to avoid any snagging.
- Set the desired temperature using the controls.
- Section the hair into manageable sections.
- Starting from the roots, put the hair between the straightener plates.
- Clamp the straightener plates and pull them slowly from the roots to the tips of the hair.
- Hold the plates firmly together to ensure the best results.
- Repeat until you have straightened the whole head.
- After straightening, let your hair cool down and then comb it out.
- When finished run through with a shine serum to leave the hair smooth and shiny.
Last update on 2020-01-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API