Make straightening your hair as easy as brushing it with the Simply Straight brush, which combines the power of a straightener with the gentle styling of a brush.
Simply Straight Features
- Combines the power of a straightener with the gentle styling of a brush
- Set the temperature to suit your hair type
- LCD display
- Ceramic coated bristles
- Auto shut-off safety feature
- Straighten and style anywhere
- No chemicals
- Limited heat damage
- Compact and great for travel
- Temperature control from 150°C to 185°C
Simply Straight is the solution to time and effort when it comes to styling your hair, it’s a brush and straightener in one so you end up with straight, glossy locks that are tangle-free too.
Combining the hair friendly ceramic coated bristles of the styling brush with the straightening effect of safe, controlled heat means your hair will always be exactly as you want it.
Unlike the harsh ‘ironing’ effect of traditional flat straighteners, the open face of the Simply Straight won’t damage or burn your hair as much as they would.
There’s no need to worry that you could knock this brush on unknowingly either, the on/off button must be held down for three seconds to turn on or off. Plus, there’s also an auto shut-off safety feature, so there’s no need to worry when you leave the house.
You can always see the temperature of the brush when using it, thanks to the LED digital temperature display. The adjustable temperature control from 150°C to 185°C allows you to be in control of the brush at all times so no need to worry about overheating your locks.
Make straightening your hair as easy as brushing it with the ceramic Simply Straight brush, which takes under a minute to heat up.
The 3D ceramic bristles lift the hair at its root to deliver gentle heat around every strand, right through to the tip.
This brush adds volume and shape to your locks and without flattening the hair.
This smart hair styler means you’ll be ready to leave the house in a flash as you straighten your hair as you brush. Tame unruly curls, keep frizz at bay and add some shine to your locks with this all-in-one styler.
How to use your Simply Straight Brush
- Wash your hair with your usual routine, then, towel dry your locks
- Apply a heat protection spray – a must have every time you’re using heat on your hair
- Dry your hair with your hair dryer. You can’t use the Simply Straight Brush on wet hair. See our reviews of some of the best hairdryers
- Turn on the brush by pressing the on/off switch for three seconds
- As the brush heats up, section out hair
- Brush each section of your locks, it should only take one-to-two goes through to leave you with sleek and straight hair
- Apply a little finishing serum or hairspray to keep your locks glossy and sleek all day
More from Ideal World
Vibration technology has been around for many years and its benefits are well known. With the new Vibrapower Cordless Belt you are able to sport target and directly feel the benefits of vibration training on the specific areas that you would like to work on. The belt has been designed to tone different sections of the body, and it can be used on a variety of areas such as stomach, back, arms, legs and buttocks.
The fact that it is cordless means that you have the freedom to wear it wherever and whenever you want. We just find it a little difficult to wear it around the house on our legs, but using it on the other areas we’ve found no problem in getting on with other tasks like ironing and doing the dishes.
Right, the bottom line of this product is it’s effective and affordable, but of course, you’re going to have to put in some work yourself as well. The Vibrapower Belt is great for helping tone your muscles on the small scale, but honestly, you’re going to get much more satisfaction from doing something yourself too.
The one thing to note is that you won’t lose fat using this belt, it works to tone muscles and to lose fat you need to reduce the calories you eat and/or get your heart pumping with a cardio workout – we recommend High-Intensity Interval Training for the best results.
One huge plus we have noticed from using this belt at the end of a workout, it really works to relax the muscles, using it on the lightest setting is a great way to end a workout.