Tropic Skincare Skin Revive Nourishing Cream concentrate may not be a product on your radar, but there is an abundance of skin-loving reasons it should be.
Made with 100% natural ingredient, vegan and PETA certified, the Skin Revive Nourishing Cream concentrate is loaded with an array of flower, seed and fruit extracts, twenty varieties to be exact.
Not only does it have all of these beneficial ingredients for the skin, but it has a pleasant smelling uplifting fragrance that feels light and refreshing on the skin.
Skin loving ingredients
- Organic Aloe Vera Juice – Anti-inflammatory and soothing
- Organic Rosehip Oil – Conditions the skin, while improving firmness and elasticity
- Golden Jojoba Oil – The anti-microbial properties can help promote clearer skin as the iodine helps fight harmful bacteria that causes pimples, breakouts and blackheads
- Organic Macadamia Oil – Restores the skin's barrier function and reduces water loss
- Organic Shea Butter – Hydrates and softens the skin
- Avocado Oil – Helps increase the production of collagen which helps keep the skin plump and decreases the effects of ageing
- Raspberry seed oil – Benefits the skin by improving elasticity while softening the look of fine lines
- Vitamin E - Eases dryness and bolsters skin's UV defence
- Hyaluronic Acid – Has the ability to retain moisture to ensure skin looks plump
- Echinacea &Blueberry – Brightens and softens the complexion
- Chamomile - Anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, antibacterial, antiseptic, and contains essential oils and antioxidants
- Calendula - Soothing and softening
- Sea Kelp – Firms and repairs the skin
The cream feels really luxurious as you apply, with a satin-soft finish that absorbs well with no tacky finish. It can be used in the evening as well, but obviously, if you have a night-specific cream use that instead. It works as a great base for the makeup too, obviously, a primer on top will always make your makeup stay put longer though.
Hydrating, nourishing, lightweight, leaves skin more radiant, uplifting fragrance,
We can’t think of any
Tropic Skincare Skin Revive Nourishing Cream Concentrate is something to definitely try if you want a whole host of skin-loving ingredients that doesn’t cost the earth and feels, light, nourishing and hydrating on the skin. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft, and over time you’ll notice your complexion brightening and looking a lot more luminous.