Improve your skin’s appearance and reduce the appearance of scars and fine lines with the regenerative Pai Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil, a silky-smooth product you and your skin are going to love.
Over time you'll notice how this oil works to improve the skin, adding firmness and elasticity, all the while reducing the look of fine lines and scars.
You're guaranteed to be left with skin that looks clear, healthy and vibrant, thanks to the essential nutrients that are packed into this product.
Table of Contents
What makes Pai Rosehip Oil different?
- The formula is all natural, having been extracted using volcanically sourced CO2 to get the purest concentration of the oils.
- It’s actually a mix of rosehip seed and rosehip fruit oil, so they take it from the plant without bringing in germs or oxidising the oil. This means it’s unlikely to irritate skin, even on those with sensitive skin, and it also lasts longer in the bottle.
- Contains concentrated "fruit" oil which has, even more, skin-loving ingredients that the seed oil.
- The deep colour shows that it is rich in antioxidants.
- The formulation isn't cold pressed, which gives it a longer life.
- Has a Gold standard Soil Association certification, which means the Rosehips aren't grown with pesticides or chemicals.
- The inclusion of 100% natural Vitamin E (from sunflower) has a dual benefit of reducing the photo-ageing effects of UVA light on the skin and keeping the oil in optimum condition.
- Omegas 3, 6, 7 & 9 aid how the skin looks after itself and leaves you with a smooth surface.
How it works
The Pai Rosehip oil is regenerating, so it works to leave your skin looking renewed and refreshed. The trans-retinoic acid is converted to vitamin A when it reached the epidermis, which helps to boost the skin's renewing process.
Regenerating without redness
The huge plus about using this oil is that it's perfect for all types of skin, even those sensitive types. If you want to renew and rejuvenate your skin but don't fancy something harsh like a retinol, this is the perfect alternative.
It works to stimulate the skin so it's renewed, but you don't get any irritation or redness that you might have when using a retinol.
This oil boasts a long list of ingredients that work to benefit the skin in a multitude of ways. There are the rosehip fruit and seed oil to help regenerate the skin. Vitamin E can help to reduce the effects UVA light has on the skin. There are also Omegas 3, 6, 7 & 9 which can leave you with super smooth and healthy-looking skin.
Hydrating, soothing, ideal for all skin types, leaves skin luminous, organic, vegan, long-lasting, only need a small amount of product, lightweight, sinks into skin easily, no greasy feeling
We can’t find any
Pai is a go-to brand for sensitive skin and this is definitely the must-try product from their line.
The Rosehip Oil is something that will transform the look of your skin in a few weeks, as it works to reduce the look of scars, lines and sun damage.
Add that it’s organic, 100% natural, vegan, gluten and cruelty-free, smells lovely and lasts really well, we can't find fault with this skincare product. And doubt that you will too.