If you are always on the go, it can get a little challenging to prioritize your health. With a super busy lifestyle can come unhealthy eating habits. It would be so easy to pack in those calories that will get more and more difficult to get rid off if you do not do something about it. Prevent such a situation by doing 6 simple exercises which can also lead to bust enhancement that you can insert into your schedule with ease.
Basic Yoga Poses
Yoga is truly a great type of exercise, especially if you are always on the go. It keeps you focused and centred before you throw yourself headlong to the stresses of the day. Apart from such a great benefit, it offers a perfect set of poses that can definitely help you tone those bulges. Yoga can also help burn calories, so it is a total work out as well. Some of the poses you can do include the following:
- Mountain Pose. This pose is basically the starting point of your basic yoga routine. Just stand straight in place and steadily breathe in and out. Inhale and exhale ten times before you proceed to the next.
- You can either do a face-down plank or a side plank. For a face-down plank, it is as if you do a push-up but instead of going up and down, you raise your body up and hold that position for about 20 to 30 seconds. For a side plank, you will have to activate your core as you lift your body up by propping yourself up on your side with your elbow. You would have to hold you pose for about 15 to 20 seconds. Planking builds strength, burns calories, strengthens abdominals, and tones arms and legs.
- Here is another easy pose that you can do. Lift one foot up and let it rest on the opposite upper thigh. Hold that position for 15 to 20 seconds while keeping your hands in praying position. After the allotted time, do the same for the other foot.
- Downward Dog. The downward dog pose is a great stretching exercise. You should be on all fours on your mat. Then, form a triangle shape using your body with your palms on the floor, arms outstretched, legs straightened, and feet flat on the floor. Do this for about 10 to 15 seconds.
- Warrior Pose. This would seem like a lunge with your arms outstretched in opposite direction. Hold this for about 10 to 15 seconds.
You do not have to do all these poses. You can just begin your day with a Mountain Pose. You can then choose one or two poses for the day while increasing the number of seconds as your body gets used to the routine.
A great cardio routine can do wonders for your body. This is why you can do some of them as part of the 6 simple exercises you can insert into your schedule each week. You can jog in place for three to five minutes, then do 3 sets of 30 jumping jacks or jump squats. You can use the jump rope for three minutes as well. Any of these simple exercises will give you a great cardio workout. Do the routine religiously, and you will definitely observe the difference. You will have better strength and stamina plus a toned body.
Dumbbells can be your best friend especially if you are on the go. You can tone your arms and legs faster by using them. Do three sets of lunges and squats using dumbbells. You can also do the single-left deadlift where you stand on one foot while letting the weight of the dumbbells stretch your arms downwards. You can hold this position for about 15 to 20 seconds before you do the same for the opposite foot. Whatever it is, using dumbbells is a quicker route in toning those extremities and achieving breast enhancement.
Classic push ups, step ups, and sit ups are quick and easy to do. You probably have been doing these for quite some time now so it would not take too much effort and time to do them. You can do a set of ten push-ups, followed by ten sit-ups, which will then culminate with ten step ups. Do three sets of these, and you will definitely break into a sweat. These exercises are also known to promote breast enhancement.
With a Twist
There are also certain exercises that you probably have been doing, but can now be done with a twist. Some of them include:
- Wall push up. Instead of doing a push up on the floor, you use the wall as your counterweight. Rise up on the balls of your foot while pushing against the wall. Do this for about 30 seconds to a minute. Adjust the pace as needed.
- Squat to chair. Stand in front of a chair and then lower your hips with your butt slightly touching the chair. Bend your knees, and while doing so, extend your arms in front of you. Hold the position for about three seconds before you go back to the starting position. Do this for about 10 to 15 times.
- Leg Stretch with a towel. You will use the towel as a counterweight. Place it on top of your thigh and push against it while holding on to the ends. Raise your head and shoulders while lifting the leg up. Do this for each leg for about 10 to 15 times.
At Your Desk
You can do some exercises while at work. Yes, you read it right. You can exercise even if you are in the office. Here are some things that you can do while you are at work:
- Stretch them high. Interlace your fingers and keep palms facing up. Stretch as high as you can. Do a couple sitting down. Do the same standing up.
- Turn that head. Gently turn your head on one side and hold that for a few seconds. Do the same thing for the opposite side.
- Bobblehead and Shrugs. Gently move your head up and down then side to side. After a couple of repetitions. Move onto your shoulders by slowly raising them up and down. Rotate them forward then backward.
- Hug Your Knee. As the name suggests, hug one knee and then the other for about five to ten seconds while seated. Keep alternating.
- Jog in Place. Do this for about a minute.
- Calf Raise. Hold on to a table or chair for support. Stand on your toes for about 10 seconds before slowly lowering yourself back to the floor. Repeat three to five times.
Exercises for the Busy Bee
Just because you are always on the go does not mean you should fall behind health-wise. With these 6 exercises, you can beat your deadlines while staying healthy and fit with breast enhancement as a bonus all at the same time.