Ever wanted an 80s style perm but couldn’t quite commit to the real thing? With the Lee Stafford Chopstick hair styler, you can create corkscrew curls that will stay in place till you wash your hair.
This isn’t a look for the faint-hearted, but it’s something we should all definitely try and the fact that styler has an RRP of £19.99 means we can all try it at least once without feeling the guilt of spending a fortune on a hair tool.
Lee Stafford Chopstick Styler Features
- Special academy rectangular tong
- 7mm width x 10mm height
- Ceramic coated for healthy, smooth and silky hair
- Fast heat up time to 200°c
- Safety stand
- On and off switch with LED indicator
- Protecting cool tip
- Durable swivel cord with hanging loop
- Worldwide voltage
- Two-year guarantee (Registration required)
Lee Stafford Chopstick Styler Design
So while mermaid waves are still all the rage, we’re loving the bold and stand out look you can create with the Lee Stafford Chopstick Hair Styler. The very thin, rectangular barrel creates tight, corkscrew curls. The smaller the tong, the tighter the curl. But you can also wrap more hair around the barrel to create looser looking curls too; the key here is how you section the hair. If you divide it into big sections, this styler is excellent for perfecting a fashionable Twenties Hollywood wave. If the sections are smaller, you’ll end up with a perm style curl.
The Lee Stafford Chopstick Hair Styler has a quick heat up time, with just one temperature of 200°C, but the barrel is ceramic coated so don’t worry about too much heat damage. You should always use heat protection before you style your hair too.
These tight curls are really great at holding out too, so once you’ve created them you’ll find they’ll stay in till you wash them out, so there’s no need to touch up and add more heat to the hair. Plus, with plenty of dry shampoo you can keep them curls going strong for a few extra days.
With the Lee Stafford Chopstick Styler hair tong, you can get creative with your hair style. It has a rectangular extra skinny barrel to get tight, kinky corkscrew curls that will really impress. This tong has a fast heat up time and high temperature to give you absolute control over the final results.
It’s a strong, statement look that will certainly turn heads, but we think it’s a look everyone should try at least once, and thanks to a reasonable price of £19.99 you won’t break the bank trying out this look.
Buy the Lee Stafford Chopstick Styler
- GET EXTRA TIGHT CURLS - This cute clipless curling wand has an extra skinny rectangular barrel so you can get the extra tight curls with a perfect grip.
- FAST HEAT UP TIME - The curling tong has a very fast heat up time and a maximum temperature of 200∞C for great results.
Lee Stafford is a former British Hairdresser of the Year, who appeared in the BBC TV series Celebrity Scissorhands and Channel 4’s Secret Millionaire. In 2001 he launched his product range, and in 2002 won the Most Influential Hairdresser of the Year, which is voted for by other professionals in the industry.
You might also like: Lee Stafford’s brush collection review
- Before using the Chopstick Styler we recommend using Poker Straight Flat Iron Protection Shine Mist or Heat Protection Professional Straightening Iron Protection Mist.
- Make sure the hair is dry and there are no knots or tangles within the hair to avoid any snagging.
- Section the hair into manageable sections.
- Taking one of these sections, wrap the hair around the Chopstick Styler curling tong.
- Hold in place for 8-10 seconds and release.
- Be careful not to let the appliance touch the scalp.
- Repeat with the next section of the hair. Continue around the rest of the head until you have created the desired hair style.
- Allow the hair to cool.
- To hold your style use Lee Stafford Hold Tight Hair Spray.
The Lee Stafford Coco Loco dryer ticks all the boxes, it looks pretty, doesn’t dry your hair out as your style and comes with a slim concentrator to allow to create the perfect blow dry – some more tips from Lee on how to do this below.
The dryer is powerful, so you can dry your locks in less time, and the different settings allow you to tailor the tool to your specific preference.
Lee Stafford has jumped on the coconut craze and created a great hairdryer that you’re bound to fall in love with.
Give your hair a glossy, shiny and smooth finish every time you use the Lee Stafford Argan Oil hair straighteners, designed to give your hair the nourishment it needs whilst you style it.
Professional and stylish, these straighteners won’t break the bank and you won’t be disappointed with your purchase.
Last update on 2017-01-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API