Smashbox Customer Service Opening Hours
|Monday, Tuesday and Thursday||9am-5pm|
|Wednesday||9.30am - 5pm|
|Friday||9am - 4.30pm|
Smashbox Head Office Address
|Head Office||1 Fitzroy Place
Mortimer Street, Westminster, W1W 7EY
Reasons to call Smashbox Customer Service:
- To find your nearest Smashbox stockist.
- To find out more information about product ingredients or usage.
- To get information on working for Smashbox.
- For help with delivery and returns.
- To make a complaint about a Smashbox product, service or in-store experience.
Smashbox Cosmetics is a high-end makeup brand, created in the USA. It offers a range of cosmetics products such as:
- Makeup remover
- Lip liner
- Makeup kits
- BB/CC cream
Smashbox's range of primer products are best-selling. Here is a breakdown of the different primers available from Smashbox:
- Photo Finish Foundation Primer- Smooths and perfects oily skin.
- Photo Finish Primer Oil- Primer oil to prepare skin for makeup application.
- Photo Finish Pore Minimising Primer- Designed to mattify the skin and get rid of pores.
- Photo Finish Primer Water- A spray for priming and hydrating the skin in one go.
- Photo Finish 24 Hour Shadow Primer- A primer specifically for eyeshadow.
- Photo Finish More Than Primer- This primer treats breakouts.
- Photo Finish Foundation Primer SPF 20- Award-winning anti-ageing primer with SPF 20.
- Photo Finish Dark Spot Correcting Primer- See improvement in 4 weeks to fade acne scars and dark marks.
- Colour Correcting Primer Blend/Adjust- Even out your skin tone.
There is currently a limited edition primer water on sale. The bottle has been re-decorated in support of Breast Cancer Awareness.
Smashbox Contour Kit
If you're new to contouring, where you use light/dark shadows to create a more defined face, the Smashbox contour kit helps you shape your face effortlessly. The kit comes with a contour shade, a bronzer and a highlighter. Use the contour shade to define your cheekbones, starting from above your area where the cheekbone begins, with an angled brush. Next, use the bronzing shade to add more colour to the contour. Finally, use the highlighting shade in a triangle shape above your cheekbones, on your cupid's bow and underneath your eyebrows to create a contoured look. You can also use a smaller brush to contour your nose. The contour kit is available in two shades- the normal kit and deep, which is suitable for darker skintones.
Whether you prefer a liquid or powder foundation, Smashbox has a great selection. The primary foundation product is the Studio Skin 15 hour wear hydrating foundation, which has medium to buildable coverage, so you can control how much you wear. The foundation is an oil-free formula so it will hydrate your skin without making it look shiny. If you prefer powder foundation, try the Photo Filter powder foundation. This foundation uses light filter technology to blur imperfections. It also has polymers which stick to skin so you can rest assured that the foundation will last throughout the day. You can go for sheer or full coverage using the applicator which is provided with the powder. To set your foundation, the Halo Perfecting Powder uses 48 different minerals to blur fine lines whilst revitalising the skin for a fresh complexion all day. If you do have a blemish, cover it with Studio Skin 24-hour waterproof concealer which has a moisturising formula to prevent creases which can usually occur around the eye area.
Smashbox BB Cream
Smashbox has several types of BB creams available. The first is the Camera Ready BB Water SPF 30. This product primes and protects and has a buildable consistency for coverage hydrates the skin and provides a sheer coverage that makes the skin look youthful and glowing. The second product is the Camera Ready BB Cream SPF 35. You can wear it alone or underneath your foundation to create a smooth base. The formula comes in three shades and is guaranteed to improve the moisture of your skin in four weeks. It also controls oil so that it won't leave a chalky finish on your skin, as well as protecting from the sun with SPF 35.
Smashbox has different types of palettes available, for the eyes and skin. Here is a breakdown of some of the palettes available from Smashbox.
- Full Exposure Palette- Neutral colours to enhance your eye shape.
- Photo Matte Eyes- Multi-tasking matte palette with shadows, liners and brow powders.
- L.A. Lights- Blush and highlighting palette designed to perfectly compliment each other.
- Master Class Balance and Brightening Palette- 16 eyeshadows, 3 blushes, 4 colour correcting creams, 3 contouring creams and 3 highlighting creams for a full face look.
- Photo Matte Eyes Mini- a smaller version of the Photo Matte Eyes palette.
- Step-by-step contour kit as mentioned above.
Popular questions about Smashbox
Which Smashbox products are vegan?
According to a forum member who contacted Smashbox back in 2010, a lot of their popular products such as primer and powder is vegan, meaning that they contain no animal products including carmine, which comes from insects. You can see the list here. Of course, the list is old so it is best to double check with Smashbox.
How to use Smashbox Photo Finish?
Apply a small amount of the primer to clean and moisturised skin using your fingers. Follow it with your favourite foundation. You can also use the primer on wet or dry hair to smooth frizzy areas.
Are Smashbox Cosmetics Non-Comedogenic?
Non-comedogenic cosmetics are helpful for sensitive skin which is prone to acne. They are oil-free so won't clog your pores and cause bad skin. The majority of Smashbox products don't contain oil so they could be considered to be Non-Comedogenic. Always check the ingredients or reviews before purchasing.
Smashbox is a beauty brand created out of a photo studio in L.A. In 1990, Smashbox Studios was founded by the great-grandsons of legendary makeup artist Max Factor. Smashbox Cosmetics was created six years later with the signature primer launching in 2000.
For more about Smashbox products, call the customer service number on this page