Dorothy Perkins Customer Service Opening Hours
|Monday to Friday||9am to 11pm|
|Weekends||9am to 6pm|
Dorothy Perkins Head Office Address
|Head Office||COLEGRAVE HOUSE
70 BERNERS STREET
|Weekends||9am to 6pm|
If you need to speak to the customer services at Dorothy Perkins use the contact number at the top of this page.
The Dorothy Perkins contact number is open between 9.00am and 11.00pm Monday to Friday, and from 9.00am to 6.00pm on weekends. It’s also available 9 to 5.30pm on UK Bank Holidays.
Why you might need to call the customer services number
• An item that has not been delivered or has gone missing
• A purchase which is incorrect or has a fault with it
• A payment on their website which cannot be processed
• To check where your nearest location is and what they have in stock
• To enquire about the account card for incentives and rewards
• To make a general enquiry or a complaint
If you place an order on the Dorothy Perkins website, there are a number of UK delivery methods you can pick from, including:
- Standard Delivery– For deliveries to the UK Mainland, it costs £3.95 or is free if you spend more than £50 – just enter the code DPDEL50 at the checkout. You have the option of order tracking and your order will be delivered within 4 working days
- Next Day & Nominated Day Delivery– For UK Mainland deliveries, Monday-Friday costs £5.95 or £7.50 on a Saturday. Your order will either be delivered on your nominated day or the next working day when you place your order before 7pm Monday-Friday or 2pm on Saturday. You can also get text updates and order tracking is available
- Standard Collection From Store– This service is free for Mainland UK and will take 3-7 working days to arrive to your nominated store
- Express Collection From Store– For stores on the UK Mainland, the express service costs £2.95 and you can track your order. If you place your order by 7pm Monday-Friday, it will arrive on the next working day. You need to order by 2pm on a Sunday
- Ireland – Standard delivery is €6 and the order is delivered in 5 working days and FREE when you spend €75
- Ireland – Express delivery costs €12 and fast tracked delivery is there within 2 working days
- International standard delivery is from £5
- International tracked and faster delivery starts from £10
Dorothy Perkins are happy to refund any unworn, unused item you are not completely happy with when you return it by post (or Collect+ within the UK) within 14 days of receipt, or to your nearest store in the UK or Republic of Ireland (excluding department stores) within 1 month of receipt.
Returned parcels are on average refunded within 14 days of posting, however in the event of a delay in receiving the parcel this may take up to a maximum of 28 days. Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment. If you paid partly by Gift Card, the Gift Card will be credited first, with any remaining balance being credited to the other method of payment used.
For hygiene reasons we do not offer refunds on pierced jewellery, underwear, swimwear if the hygiene strip has been removed, or cosmetic products if they have been used or the hygiene seal is broken, unless they are of unsatisfactory quality or unfit for purpose. Please also note that items must be returned with all of the barcode tags intact. Any shoes returned must be returned in their original box (if supplied boxed).
Please note, not all items can be returned to store. All items that are part of the concession brand collections can only be returned by post.
Established more than 95 years ago, Dorothy Perkins is now one of the biggest fashion retailers in the country, with nearly 600 UK stores and more than 124 international outlets.
Dorothy Perkins is renowned for affordable, feminine fashion and stylish signature prints. The range of clothing and accessories is updated weekly in store and daily online so there’s always something new to discover. Dorothy Perkins clothes come in sizes 6 to 22, and include Tall, Petite and Maternity collections, as well as shoes and accessories to complete your look.
They have worked with a variety of guest designers and celebrity specialists in the past, including the Kardashian sisters, to develop unique ranges.
As well as a well-stocked, intuitive online store, they can also be found on any high street, as they have stores in locations all over the world; from the United Kingdom to Croatia, from Saudi Arabia to the Philippines.
Brands available on the site
In addition to their range of fashion clothing and accessories, they also offer a wide range of brands in store and online. You can choose from flirty dresses, statement trousers, striking tops and more. There’s plenty of choice if you’re looking for that perfect going out, work style or relaxed weekend look with brands like Alice & You, Bille & Blossom, Girls On Film, Little Mistress, Luxe, Paper Dolls, Quiz and more all featured.
Alternative ways to contact them
If you are unable to get through on the phone for whatever reason, you can also contact Dorothy Perkins by using the following:
You can find them on the Twitter handle @Dorothy_Perkins
Find them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/dorothyperkins
Find them on Instagram at www.instagram.com/official_dorothyperkins
You can also email them through the site here
Head office address
Dorothy Perkins is owned by the Arcadia Group, which also owns Burton Menswear, Evans, Miss Selfridge, Wallis, Topshop, Topman and Outfit. Their head office is located at:
70 Berners Street
Dorothy Perkins Mastercard
Dorothy Perkins also has their own MasterCard which allows you to earn points whilst you shop in store. Open a Dorothy Perkins MasterCard online and receive 1000 bonus points. You can earn points both shopping in store and everywhere you see the MasterCard sign. Once you’ve earned enough points, you’ll receive quarterly Reward Vouchers to spend in store at Dorothy Perkins.
You can earn 2 points for every £1 you spend at Dorothy Perkins and Dorothyperkins.com as well as in other Arcadia stores: Burton, Evans, Outfit, Wallis, Topman, Topshop and Miss Selfridge. You earn 1 point for every £1 you spend everywhere else.
Not only will you receive Reward Vouchers, but you can enjoy these great cardholder benefits: