Unfortunately, Beauty Bay does not have a customer services helpline or a public head office phone number. You can contact Beauty Bay via e-mail at email@example.com for support.
Beauty Bay Customer Service Opening Times
Beauty Bay Head Office Address
|Head Office||Davrom House, 21, Lyons Rd, Trafford Park, Manchester, Lancashire, M17 1RN|
Why would I need to contact Beauty Bay customer service?
- To find out more information about a product or when it will be coming back into stock.
- To chase up an order or a return that is in progress.
- For assistance, if you have received a faulty item.
- To make a complaint about a product or aspect of Beauty Bay's service.
Beauty Bay is the UK's largest independent beauty retailer. The website sells makeup, brushes, skincare, bath/body products, nail polish, haircare, electrical items, accessories and gifts. Here are some examples of brands that you can purchase from the Beauty Bay website:
- Anastasia Beverly Hills
- Contour Cosmetics
- Dose of Colors
- First Aid Beauty
- Gerard Cosmetics
- Jeffree Star Cosmetics
- Kevyn Aucoin
- L.A. Girl
- Makeup Geek
- Nails Inc
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics
- Red Carpet Manicure
- Sigma Beauty
- Tangle Teezer
- Uniq One
- Violet Voss
- Wella Professionals
- Yes To
There is also a Beauty Bay outlet where you can get a discount on certain items that may be out of season or discontinued. This includes false nails, makeup, nail polish and hair products.
Aside from face/hair/body products, Beauty Bay has a range of electrical items, such as:
- Curling tongs
- Face toning devices
- Eyelash curlers
- Hair removal devices
- Light therapy
- Nail lamps
The electrical products come from many well-known and reputable brands such as no!no!, Tria Beauty, Babyliss Pro and Blinc.
Beauty Bay Delivery
Beauty Bay offers free delivery on orders over £15, for both UK and international orders. However, if you want your order sooner or would like to track it, there are plenty of paid-for options. Delivery options are as follows:
- UK Tracked (free for orders over £15)- takes 2 working days, costs £1.95.
- UK Next Day (order before 4pm)- £2.50.
- UK Nominated Day (7am-7pm from Tuesday to Saturday)- £2.50.
- UK Premium Next Day Delivery (one-hour timeslot and updates)- £4.95.
- UK Local Collection (2 days after dispatch)- £1.95.
International orders which are sent to countries outside of the EU may have to pay import charges.
When you opt for premier delivery, your order is pushed to the top of the queue and dispatched faster. You'll also get a luxury free gift which is sometimes a full-size product. If your order total is over £60, you will get this service completely for free.
Items that have not been opened or used can be returned within 14 days- items must be sealed and still in their plastic wrapping to be considered resaleable. If your item is in a resaleable condition, follow this process:
- Use the online contact form to inform Beauty Bay of your intention to return- include the order reference number taken from the dispatch note as well as the reason why you are returning the item.
- You'll be contacted by Beauty Bay with a returns authorisation number and instructions on what to do to return via the prepaid returns service.
- Re-package the parcel with strong packaging, seal it securely and make sure to get a proof of postage.
- Allow up to 14 days for your return to be processed.
Beauty Bay Gift Card
If you wish to give someone a Beauty Bay gift card, you have two options: email the gift card directly to the recipient or email it to yourself to print out. The card can be given with any value of your choice. It makes an ideal gift for a beauty lover as it can be used alongside other methods of payment. A Beauty Bay gift card sent via email can only be redeemed after 48 hours as an anti-fraud measure. Gift cards have to be redeemed within 12 months of their purchase date and are sold in GBP, so if you wish to buy in a different currency, you will have to take exchange rates into account.
Beauty Bay Discount Code
Beauty Bay aims to reward loyal customers by occasionally sending out discount codes via the Beauty Bay newsletter. Therefore, the best way to find a Beauty Bay discount code is to sign up for the newsletter. Note that only one discount code can be used per order. Another way to find discount codes is to follow Beauty Bay on Twitter, Facebook and Google+. Lastly, you could check popular discount code sites such as Hot UK Deals and MyVoucherCodes for discount codes, but always check the expiry date. Often, such sites will use discount codes that Beauty Bay is already advertising.
Beauty Bay Reviews
Beauty Bay has a score of 6.0 out of 10 on the review website TrustPilot and a score of 95% on the review site Feefo. Here are some comments from customers:
- "Very easy to buy and very quick service"
- "Fantastic quick delivery, great choice of products at good prices"
- "Delivery service is consistently faultless"
- "The shipping to Denmark is very slow, unfortunately. I'd still give them five stars for amazing beauty products and good customer service"
Popular questions about Beauty Bay
Are Beauty Bay products authentic?
Yes, Beauty Bay products are 100% authentic items.
How to track Beauty Bay order?
You can track your Beauty Bay order using the link in the dispatch email or the text sent from the courier, depending on which service you chose.
Beauty Bay: Where to enter discount code?
You can enter a Beauty Bay discount code on the 'My Bag' page before you go through checkout by clicking 'gift card/promotional code' button which is underneath where it says 'checkout now'.
About Beauty Bay
Beauty Bay first launched in 1999 as a fragrance website. As the product range became more diverse, the name was changed to Beauty Bay. Today, there are over 10,000 products from skincare to makeup available on the website.
For more about Beauty Bay, call the customer service number on this page.